The aim of this BTT Installation Module is to give the participants the knowledge and skills to carry out basic installation
tasks (supervised by an experienced technician), using safe working procedures and the correct PPE.
After successfully completing this BTT Installation module, the participants will have the ability to:
1) Recognize the main installation activities (Knowledge, basic level)
2) Discuss the overall risks and hazards associated with the installation environment (Knowledge, intermediate level)
3) Discuss the checklist system throughout the complete installation process (Knowledge, intermediate level level)
4) Describe the characteristics of the installation environments (Knowledge, basic level)
5) Recognize the principles and standards for handling and storing goods and components onsite or within a storage area, before and after installation (Knowledge, basic level)
6) Discuss the basic principles of lifting equipment (Knowledge, intermediate level level)
7) Describe the basic preparation of main components before installation (Knowledge, basic level)
8) Describe the basic mechanical completion (Knowledge, basic level)
9) Perform the basic electrical completion, including the principles and standards for handling and installing cables(Skills, intermediate level level)
10) Describe the basic hydraulic completion (Knowledge, basic level)
11) Recognize the principles of operating external generators during installation (Knowledge, basic level)
12) Recognize the basis of how to do a handover to commissioning (Knowledge, basic level)
Introduction to Installation
General procedures for working onsite with installation
Handling and storing
Main component preparation,pre-assembly and assembly
Principles of mechanical completion
Principles of electrical completion including cable work
Principles of hydraulic completion
Principles of operation with external generators
Introduction to handover to the commissioning
Individuals aspiring to or working in technical or operational roles within industries involving installation procedures.
Entry-level Technicians: Individuals new to the field who seek foundational knowledge about installation procedures. This could include recent graduates or those transitioning to technical roles within sectors like renewable energy, construction, or manufacturing.
Junior Installation Technicians: Those with some experience but who require formal training to enhance their understanding and skills in installation activities. They might have worked in related areas and are looking to specialize in installation tasks.
Field Engineers and Maintenance Technicians: Professionals already working in the industry but needing to expand their knowledge or refresh their understanding of installation procedures to comply with safety standards and improve their efficiency.
Safety Officers/Managers: Those responsible for ensuring safety protocols and procedures are adhered to during installation activities within their respective industries. They might benefit from understanding the specifics of installation-related risks and safety measures.
Supervisors and Team Leads: Individuals in leadership roles overseeing installation teams. This course could help them reinforce safety procedures, understand the basic principles, and guide their teams effectively.
Industry Professionals Seeking Cross-Training: Individuals from related industries interested in cross-training or expanding their skill set to encompass installation activities, such as professionals from logistics, warehouse management, or general construction.
If you have any questions or need more information please contact us: + 371 29140055, or firstname.lastname@example.org
|GWO BTT I PRICE:
|Course length: 2 days
|Course ratings: Riga: 4.8/5.0
|Theoretical lessons will be provided online via Zoom or in-person at the training center. Practical classes must be completed within 28 days of finishing the theoretical classes.
|Price includes the WINDA fee, coffee breaks, lunch and parking.
|Courses are available at these locations:
Andrejostas iela 17 K-5 , Riga,Latvia
|Course Participant Prerequisites:
The course participants shall be medically fit, appear well-rested and be capable of fully participating showing no signs of fatigue, substance abuse or sickness.
The course participant shall have created a personal profile in WINDA, and have provided their WINDA ID prior to completing the GWO training.
Before attending the BTT Installation Module participants must first complete both the BTT Mechanical and BTT Bolt Tightening modules.
|Certificate validity: No expiry