High Voltage Training
Baltic Offshore Training Center have fully equipped high voltage electrical facilities. Our instructors are marine and offshore ETO with extensive experience of operation on HV systems. Learners will develop switching plans and implement them using our high voltage switchboards and distribution systems. Our 5 day High Voltage Training course meets the requirements (for High Voltage Training) as mentioned in Section A/lll-l, A/lll-2, A/lll- 6, Blll/2 of the STCW Code 2010 (Manila Amendments).
Course Objectives – on completion of training, trainees will have sufficient knowledge and understanding to enable them to:
- Understand the functional, operational and safety requirements for a marine high voltage system;
- Take remedial action necessary during system faults;
- Produce a switching strategy for isolating HV system components;
- Select suitable apparatus for isolation and testing HV equipment;
- Carry out a switching and isolation procedure on a marine HV system complete with safety documentation;
Qualified Electrical Officers, Marine Engineers, Marine Superintendents, Surveyors.
If you have any questions or need more information please contact us: + 371 29140055, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Public TRansport STOP
Alight at “ Ķīpsala “ Public transport conections
Waze: https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=17&lat=56.95173&lon=24.07998 - Open waze map